HP Photosmart C5280 All-in-One Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Photosmart C5280 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Photosmart C5280 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (311.98MB)
- HP Photosmart C5280 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP Photosmart C5280 Windows 10 Driver
- Download (280.41MB)
Released: 2009-10-20, Driver File Name: PS_AIO_02_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_130_140.exe, Version: 13.1.0.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP Photosmart C5280 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Photosmart C5280 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (196.68MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3
- HP Photosmart C5280 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (25.56MB)
- HP Photosmart C5280 Mac Driver Download (191.60MB)
Released: 2012-06-07, Driver File Name: ENVY-110-series_v12.14.0.dmg, Version: 12.14.0.
Fix HP Photosmart C5280 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The HP Photosmart C5280 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Photosmart C5280 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Photosmart C5280 Driver
- Make sure your HP Photosmart C5280 Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Photosmart C5280 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.