HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dw Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet M521dw Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet M521dw Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet M521dw Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP LaserJet M521dw Windows 7 Driver
- Download (157.3MB)
Released: 16 Aug 2016, Driver File Name: LJ-Pro-MFP-M521-Full-Solution-15328.exe, version: 15.0.15328.475.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Vista, Microsoft Win Xp
- HP LaserJet M521dw Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet M521dw Windows Xp Driver
- Download (154.7MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- HP LaserJet M521dw Mac 10.9/10/11 Driver Download (123.4MB)
- HP LaserJet M521dw Mac Driver Download (303.4MB)
Released: 22 Jan 2014, Driver File Name: LaserJet-Pro-MFP-M521_v12.26.0.dmg, Version: 12.26.0.
Fix HP LaserJet M521dw Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet M521dw driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet M521dw printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet M521dw Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet M521dw Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet M521dw driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.