HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP ENVY 7640 Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP ENVY 7640 Windows 10 Driver
- HP ENVY 7640 Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP ENVY 7640 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (139.18MB)
Released: 2014-09-10, Driver File Name: EN7640_117.exe, Version: 34.2.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp
- HP ENVY 7640 Windows Vista Driver
- HP ENVY 7640 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (139.19MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
- HP ENVY 7640 Macintosh Driver
- Download (155.74MB)
Released: 2014-09-01, Driver File Name: HP-ENVY-7640-series_v12.39.0.dmg, Version: 12.39.
Fix HP ENVY 7640 Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The ENVY 7640 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP ENVY 7640 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP ENVY 7640 Driver
- Make sure your HP ENVY 7640 Wireless Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP ENVY 7640 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.