HP Color LaserJet CP1518ni Printer Driver, software, firmware downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP LaserJet CP1518ni Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP LaserJet CP1518ni Windows 10 Driver
- HP LaserJet CP1518ni Windows 8.1/8 Driver
- HP LaserJet CP1518ni Windows 7 Driver
- Download (18.31MB) – Download x64 (18.3MB)
Released: Mar 28, 2017, Driver File Name: upd-pcl6-x32-220.127.116.1169.exe, upd-pcl6-x64-18.104.22.16869.exe, version: 22.214.171.12469.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Win Vista, Microsoft Win Xp
- HP LaserJet CP1518ni Windows Vista Driver
- HP LaserJet CP1518ni Windows Xp Driver
- Download (18.7MB) – Download x64 (18MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2
- HP LaserJet CP1518ni Mac Driver Download (87.20MB)
Released: Dec 16, 2008, Driver File Name: Color_LJ_CP1510_Series.dmg, version: 126.96.36.1999.
Fix HP LaserJet CP1518ni Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The LaserJet CP1518ni driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP LaserJet CP1518ni printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP LaserJet CP1518ni Driver
- Make sure your HP LaserJet CP1518ni Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP LaserJet CP1518ni driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.